Friday, August 16, 2013

My O.P.I. Nail Polish Collection


Continuing my nail polish collection series I'm going to share all of the O.P.I. Nail polishes I have in my collection!  I'm also including Nicole by O.P.I. and Sephora by O.P.I. because they count as O.P.I. in my head!  I have the most O.P.I. nail polishes and they are one of my favorite brands.  So, I though i would give a mini review of all of my O.P.I. polishes.
1. O.P.I.- Solitaire

Solitaire is from the mini Bond Girls Collection and is one of their liquid sand polishes.  It is a white with small flecks of silver glitter that is sheer with only one coat an can be very opaque with two or three coats.  

2.  Sephora by O.P.I.- Let's Plie

Let's Plie is a part of the regular Sephora by O.P.I. line and is a soft pink-toned nude.  This polish is a great nude for those of you with olive skin (like me) because it doesn't look too close to your actual skin tone.

3.  O.P.I.- Pussy Galore 

Pussy Galore is another polish from the mini Bond Girls Collection.  This is a gorgeous baby pink and another liquid sand polish so it has an incredible sparkle to it.

4.  O.P.I.- Dancing in the Isles

Dancing in the Isles is originally from the 2004 Greek Isles Collection and was added to the permanent collection but has recently been discontinued (you can probably still find it on Amazon though!).  It is a frosted peachy-pink and a great everyday shade.  (P.S.  I've also heard this is an excellent dupe for Chanel Flamingo nail polish!)

5.  Nicole by O.P.I.- City-Pretty Rose
  
City-Pretty Rose is a true hot pink!  Not quite a neon pink, but when I hear the words, "hot pink," this is the color I think of!

6.  O.P.I.- Holy Pink Pagoda!

Holy Pink Pagoda! is from the Japanese collection and is a bright, shimmery rose color.  I think I end up wearing this around Valentine's Day every year because it just looks like the color of love haha!

7.  Nicole by O.P.I.- Stolen Kisses

Stolen Kisses is a rich magenta with silver shimmer and is the color currently on my nails!

8.  O.P.I.- Jinx

Jinx is the third color in the mini Bond Girls collection and is another liquid sand polish.  This is currently my favorite  O.P.I. polish and is the most beautiful bright orange with gold and silver glitter.  This is the perfect summer color and just looks like you should be sitting on a beach somewhere!

9.  Sephora by O.P.I.- I Think I Cayenne

I Think I Cayenne is from the mini Spice Market collection and is an opaque metallic red-orange.  Whoever named this collection gets a gold star because the names for this collection are so cute and funny!  

10.  Sephora by O.P.I.- S-Age Is Just A Number

S-Age is Just a Number is another polish from the mini spice market collection and is a duo-chrome gold.  I'm a little disappointed by this color because you never really see any of the pretty green color that you see when it's in the bottle!

11. O.P.I.- Lucky Lucky Lavender


Lucky Lucky Lavender is originally from the Hong Kong collection and is a cream pinky-lavender.  I actually own two bottles of this because I love the color so much, it is the perfect Spring nail color.

12.  O.P.I.- Vesper

The last of the mini Bond Girls Collection is Vesper and it is also a liquid sand polish.  Vesper is a deep, deep purple with black flecks and would be a great winter color.

13.  Sephora by O.P.I.- Justa' Pinch of Glitter

Justa' Pinch of Glitter is a silver-charcoal glitter and another of the Spice Market collection.  You need at least three coats of this for it to be opaque, but it would also look great as one coat over another color.

14.  O.P.I. Incognito in Sausalito

Incognito in Sausalito is my newest O.P.I. polish and is from the new Fall San Francisco collection.  It is a deep navy blue and is the perfect alternative to black nail polish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment